The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido
128-1 Tokiwa, Akaigawa, Yoichi-gun, Hokkaido, 046-0593, Japan
Phone: +81 (0) 135 34 7111
3.1/5 27 reviews
With its charming and distinctive experiences, The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido captures the boutique essence of an alpine resort, bringing an unrivalled experience both within and outside the hotel. Situated in the heart of Kiroro Resort, known for its superb powder skiing, the hotel is approximately 90 minutes from New Chitose Airport, the largest airport in Hokkaido.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
All Inclusive Family Offer
All Inclusive Family Offer
Spring Special! Enjoy great family deal in Hokkaido!
Under 12 years old is free for Breakfast, Dinner, Onsen!
- Nightly accommodation in your selected category room
- 1 Daily buffet breakfast per person
- 1 Daily dinner per person (special dinner ticket for applicable menu and outlets)
- 1 multiple entry access to KIRORO Onsen Hot Spring per person
* Resort Pool and Fitness Center are complementary for stay guest
* Child under 12 yrs old is free of charge for sharing bed with adult, inclusive of breakfast, dinner and onsen. Maximum number of children is 2 for 2 adults in twin room, 3 for 3 adults in triple room, 4 for 4 adults in 4 bed room.
* Advance table reservation for dinner is highly recommended
Valid for stays booked by 31 May 2018.
Summer Road Trip Holiday in Hokkaido
Stretching from Otaru to Shakotan, along the coast beside the deep blue sea, KITA-SHIRI (the north of Shiribeshi) is Hokkaido at its fascinating finest. The best way to take it all in, for you, family or friends is to do a drive holiday. Great rental cars and offers, easy driving and amazing sights await you on your way to stay at The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido.
There is no better way to spend a beautiful Japan summer “drive holiday”, than through Hokkaido to Kiroro. Especially when you can stay in one of the best resorts on a benefits-rich relax package.
Special "KITA-SHIRI Summer Discovery" offer includes:
- Nightly accommodation in your selected room category
- Daily breakfast
- Daily access to the natural Kiroro Hot Spring
- 1 KITA-SHIRI road trip guide
Offer valid for stays from 13 April to 26 October 2018.
Please click here to choose the exclusive special discount car rental option for Kiroro guests
Book Early. Save Big.
The earlier you book, the more you save:
- Book 45 days in advance & Save 20%
- Book 21 days in Advance & Save 15%
Go ahead, it’s getaway time. Offer is valid for stays from now until 6 March 2019. Rate is inclusive of breakfast.
Free Dinner Package
Book your room now and dinner is on us! Enjoy a dining experience at your favorite restaurant. 8 variety restaurants to choose from!
- Nightly accommodation in your selected category
- Daily Breakfast Buffet per person
- 1 Daily Dinner coupon per person within the Kiroro's complex
Please visit here for restaurant details.
Advance table reservation is highly recommended.
Book now for stays between 29 March 2018 - 30 June 2018.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 27 verified guest reviews
63%of our guests
recommend this hotel
With "All Hokkaido" as the concept, nearly all ingredients are procured locally. Enjoy the freshest local produce from nearby Akaigawa village, bread baked with Hokkaido wheat, delicious Hokkaido milk and dairy, seafood landed at Yoichi harbour and many other delights from land and sea.
- ”Pop” - World Buffet
- "Alla Moda" - Italian Restaurant
- "Alpine Brasserie"
- "SHUNSAI” - Steak House
- ”Fuga” - Sushi House
- "Yanshu” - Charcoal Grill
- POPKE Café & Lounge
Hours Of Operation
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle bus within Kiroro Resort
- 100% Non-Smoking Guest Rooms
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- SPG Category 4
- Fitness Room
- Hot Spring and Indoor Pool
- Kiroro Town
The hotel is situated in the heart of the Kiroro integrated mountain resort area, approximately 90 minutes from New Chitose Airport, the largest airport in Hokkaido; or a 40 minute ride from the city of Otaru. Click to view transportation options.
- New Chitose Airport
- Hopi no Oka (Tonden Farm)
- Kenashi Mountain Pass Observation Point
- Kitaichi Glass Otaru
- Niseko Grand-hirafu
- Otaru Canal
- Otaru Wine Gallery
- Tanaka Sake Brewery
- THE NIKKA WHISKEY YOICHI DISTILLERY
- Yamanaka Farm
- Otaru Aquarium
- JR Otaru Chikko Station
- JR Otaru Station
- JR Sapporo Station
How To Get Here
9 halls of differing sizes, including the “Great Room”, a top-class theater-style hall (as big as any in Hokkaido) that can accommodate up to 900 people. These various halls can host a variety of events, from international conferences to corporate training sessions, to parties and weddings.
- Free Wi-Fi