The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido
128-1 Aza-Tokiwa, Akaigawa-mura, Yoichi-gun, Hokkaido, 046-0593, Japan
Phone: +81 (0) 135 34 7111
3.0/5 9 reviews
With its charming and distinctive experiences, The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido captures the boutique essence of an alpine resort, bringing an unrivalled experience both within and outside the hotel. Situated in the heart of Kiroro Resort, known for its superb powder skiiing, the hotel is approximately 90 minutes from New Chitose Airport, the largest airport in Hokkaido.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Learn to Ski <April special >
Learn to ski or ride in April! Free lift & lesson, hotspring and more ! Double star points for SPG members! Book now!
Offer is valid for stays during 1-30 April 2017 only.
- Room Accommodation
- Breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary daily lift passes for 2 persons
- 1 hour beginner ski or snowboarding lesson for 7yrs and up (equipment not included)
- Onsen pass (hot spring) for 2 persons
- 15% discount on F&B (exclude alcoholic drinks)
- Special Conditions:
- Only In - House registered guests are eligible for complimentary ski ticket
- Complimentary lesson detail:
- For 7 years old and up
- 10-11 AM only
- Advance booking is required, 10days before
- Booking: Click here for email or Phone 0135-34-7128 8:30am-4:00pm
- Equipment rental is not included
- Lesson is held in the atrie
- Breakfast and complimentary ski passes are included for 2 registered persons only. An extra person is subject to an extra charge of 4,000 JPY
- Unused tickets cannot be transferred into cash
- Change of date outside of April will not be entertained
BOOK NOW AND SKI FOR FREE
KITA-SHIRI is a unique region includes a tourist hub Otaru and Shakotan blue coastal line. It compress all of Hokkaido's beauty, offering fresh produce from land and sea, craft drinks, spiritual spots and historical traces. Book now to enjoy 15% discount on rooms and get Kiroro's original driving guide book for your summer road trip!
- Nightly room accommodation at 15% discount
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons
- Daily access to Kiroro Hot Spring
- KITA-SHIRI Driving Guide Book 2017
2016 version can be seen here PDF file
- Guests are to arrange own transportation
- 1 Driving Guide per room per stay
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 9 verified guest reviews
60%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We came to this hotel in quiet surroundings during low season. Nevertheless the breakfast is still very satisfying with many ingredients from local sources. Room is spacious and we had a nice stay.
With "All Hokkaido" as the concept, nearly all ingredients are procured locally. Enjoy the freshest local produce from nearby Akaigawa village, bread baked with Hokkaido wheat, delicious Hokkaido milk and dairy, seafood landed at Yoichi harbour and many other delights from land and sea.
- World Buffet ”Pop”
- Italian Restaurant "Alla Moda"
- All Day Dining "Alpine Brasserie"
- Steak House "SHUNSAI in season”
- Sushi House ”Fuga”
- Charcoal Grill "Yanshu”
Hours Of Operation
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 12am
- Complimentary WIFI
- 100% Non-Smoking Guest Rooms
- Complimentary shuttle bus within Kiroro Resort
- Complimentary parking
- SPG Category 4
- Fitness Room
- Hot Spring and Indoor Pool
- Kiroro Resort Ski Area
The hotel is situated in the heart of the Kiroro integrated mountain resort area, approximately 90 minutes from New Chitose Airport, the largest airport in Hokkaido; or a 40 minute ride from the city of Otaru via a free shuttle service.
- New Chitose Airport
- Hopi no Oka (Tonden Farm)
- Kenashi Mountain Pass Observation Point
- Kitaichi Glass Otaru
- Niseko Grand-hirafu
- Otaru Canal
- Otaru Wine Gallery
- Tanaka Sake Brewery
- THE NIKKA WHISKEY YOICHI DISTILLERY
- Yamanaka Farm
- Otaru Aquarium
- JR Otaru Chikko Station
- JR Otaru Station
- JR Sapporo Station
How To Get Here
9 halls of differing sizes, including the “Great Room”, a top-class theater-style hall (as big as any in Hokkaido) that can accommodate up to 900 people. These various halls can host a variety of events, from international conferences to corporate training sessions, to parties and weddings.
- Free Wi-Fi